My favorite song...

I haven't said my favorite song. It's Burn by Usher. I always listen to this song. When I'm playing my playlist, Burn will always be in the scene. What I like about this song is that it is about breakups and ending relationships. "You know that it's over / You know that it was through / Let it burn / Got to let it burn", the man in the song (Usher) breaks up with her woman but found her sad about feeling bad about what happened to their relationship. However, he says that she must deal with it before she can accept the truth. "It's been fifty-eleven days / Umm-teen hours / I'm gonna be burnin' / Till you return", the direction changes after the realized that breaking up with her was a huge mistake and that he wanted her back to him.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates