This song is by Boys Like Girls. And here is my Story of this song.



I feel like a hero and you are my heroine
Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?

And I feel a weakness coming on
Never felt so good to be so wrong
Had my heart on lockdown
And then you turned me around
I'm feeling like a new born child
Every time I get a chance to see you smile
It's not complicated
I was so jaded

Have you experience on having seeing your crush in an incident? Will, we all know that everyone of us has crushes. Yeah! There's that one time that I'm having my tiredest day in school. And you know tired, I almost get to sleep. Then accidentally I glanced at one of the window. Then before my eyes, their it is, the most beautiful girl of my life, passing by the window. That instance, my sleepiness, gone, and I became alert. I even answered the questions that my prof gave to the class. There then I remember the song HeroHeroine!


Seeing your crush is like taking a heroine (I haven't tried that). You feel like a hero and got to save the day from all those bad elements. And make the day memorable forever.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates